A very little work in progress has been happening here over the holidays. For the last week my sewing room has looked like this:
A couple of times I was able to sneak in there and sew a few pieces together but no big progress.
Yesterday I finally got my chance. I sat myself down and was determined to finish sewing on that last piece of each block and get all the blocks pressed. Here they are slapped up on the design wall.
I’m sure there will be some shuffling as the days go by, but I’m getting pretty close to having a finished quilt top. I’m really glad I replaced half of the polka dot centers with the linen. I think it makes the quilt more about the various prints and less about the dots.
- – marcella