Here I am hanging out in Sisters, OR last summer at the quilt show.
Next month I’m headed to Austin to QuiltCon and I’m super excited about it. They’re having a linky party and asking us to post 5 things people might not know about us to help us all get to know each other better, so here goes…
1. I’m left handed but do pretty much everything except write with my right hand.
2. Not a fan of visiting “no shoe houses” yet 2 minutes after I get home my shoes are off. I’m logical that way
3. I will die before wearing yoga pants any place other than yoga class. It’s probably the only fashion rule I have for myself. I know if I go down that road I will never again wear real clothes.
4. Dolls totally creep me out.
5. I have this cookie problem. Eating a dozen while baking the rest of the batch totally happens every time. Then I innocently arrange 6-8 on a plate for our dessert and my husband eats one (maybe two) and I devour the rest.
As for QuiltCon, I’m signed up for the Friday lecture series and Improvisational Patchwork with Denyse Schmidt. How about you?
- – marcella