Well, I didn’t get as much done on my basket blocks as I had hoped. I did finish the embroidery for the May block so that one is now completely done.
Nearly all of my quilting time this week was spent quilting my April ufo project. I picked a rather involved pattern for the quilting and then had a time finding a marking tool that would show up on all those different fabrics. Then, that involved pattern took a long time to mark. Know that that means?
Yep, anything that takes a long time to mark also takes a long time to quilt. Oh, and lots and lots of bobbins. Probably more thread than you thought too, meaning you will be on a roll and run out of thread and have to scramble out the door to the quilt shop before it closes to get more. Learn from me people!
But, the quilting is finally finished!
And there is the view from the back. The front is still covered in magenta ink and it’s just a little distracting. Today’s job is to bind it and wash it and then I promise a picture of the front.
I’m sure the other BOM rehab quilters have great things to show you so hop over to Pink Pincushion.
Over at Judy’s you can see all kinds of wonderful quilts that people are working on this week.
- – marcella